Celia Green Top

250,00  VAT Inc.

Estimated delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks. This is the time it will take to knit it, shape it, have it arrive at our facilities from the hands of the weaver, and send it to you, ensuring that your garment is perfect for wearing when you receive it.

Limited edition of 4 (due to spinning issues).


90% Pima cotton (Perú), 10% Cashmere (Mongolia)

A combination of cotton and cashmere in a knitting yarn provides a unique and beneficial experience for those who enjoy the art of knitting. With 90% cotton, this yarn ensures durability and breathability, ideal for warm climates and active pursuits. On the other hand, the 10% cashmere adds exceptional softness, providing a luxurious and comforting feel to the fabric. This balanced combination offers versatility for a wide range of knitting projects, from clothing to home accessories, ensuring both quality and comfort in every stitch.

Celia is knitted with a blend of cotton and cashmere yarn, each stitch representing the freshness of cotton and the luxurious softness of cashmere. This handmade top brings an effortless touch of sophistication to any summer ensemble. Whether paired with denim shorts for a casual outing or linen trousers for an evening by the sea, "Celia" epitomizes relaxed luxury and timeless style.

It is entirely hand-knitted.

What is handmade is unique and unrepeatable.


Width of the garment 45 cm (17.75”) 50,5 cm (19.75”) 56 cm (22”)
Height from the armhole 32 cm (12.50”) 32 cm (12.50”) 32 cm (12.50”)
Sleeve width 15,75 cm (6.20”) 18,75 cm (7.50”) 21 cm (8.25”)

The measurements are of the garment, but please note that they may vary slightly (around 1cm) because the garment is handmade.

Julia is 1,71 m (5´57") and has a bust circunference of 85 cm ( 33"). She´s wearing size 1


Our garments don't require frequent washing thanks to their natural composition; simply hang the garment outdoors on a clothesline overnight to remove any potential odors.
To learn how to properly care for and launder your garment, take a look at our garment care guide here.

Pago 100% seguro

Envío gratuito para todos los pedidos.